Saturday, April 11, 2009

What A Week!!

I have had a whirlwind of a week, but finally things are almost back to normal.  SOTB is functioning again, yay! I have new products to add to my store, the sneak previews that I gave in the last post!  They will all be 20% off the first week they are available!!  Get the deals while they are hot.

Are you ready for some Easter fun!!  We are having an egg hunt at SOTB this weekend, head on over to search for the eggs.  They look like this:


I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter, I hope the bunny is good to you and all of your family!  Are you ready for a little blog fun now!!

Tell me what your kids asked the Easter Bunny for or your favorite Easter memory and I will come back on Monday to choose a random winner!  What will you get?  One of my newest kits, Simple Pleasures for free!!

Happy Easter and Happy Scrappin'
Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this sampler! Happy Easter!! :)

Ajila said...

The sampler is beautiful. Happy Easter. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sampler and egg hunt freebies!
i would have to say one of my favorite Easter memories was made today. It is my sons 1st Easter (he is 10 1/2 months old) and we dyed eggs. He decided to dunk his in the color and then try and eat it! It was so cute. Come to my personal blog to see a pic if you want!
http://mycrzylife.wordpress.com

DoodleBop said...

Thank you soooooo much for the freebie! The thing I love about Easter is seeing my kids faces when they realize the Easter Bunny came. My youngest is 2 this year and he was just so excited. It totally made my day! :) Hope you had a great Easter!

Susan said...

I really love the colors in the freebie. Thank you soooooo much!