Monday, April 13, 2009

Speed Scrap Tomorrow

Join me tomorrow night in the SOTB chatroom for another speed scrap!!  It starts at 8pm EST.  We are a great group of girls and newbies are always welcome!  The kit this month is Birthday Sweets, you get a piece of it each week just for participating.  Don't be scared, it's lots of fun!  I hope to meet some of you tomorrow night.  

I have a freebie for you also.  It's a template, I know I haven't given one of those in a while.  I hope you like it!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely template

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.