Friday, April 3, 2009

New Items Coming Soon

I have 3 new kits and a wordart coming to Scrap Outside The Box as soon as the server move is finished.  I'm so excited about these kits that I have to share some previews with you!!  I hate waiting, so here they are!!

Snuggie Babies - Coming Soon!
Simple Pleasures - Coming Soon!
Just Add Dirt - Coming Soon! 
This is the kit that my speed scrappers received for free!!  April's kit is called Birthday Sweets and the first speed scrap this month is on Tuesday at 8pm.  If you would like to receive an entire kit by participating at each speed scrap this month, come on over to the SOTB chatroom to join us!  

Here's a little quick page freebie for you all!!  Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 03, 2009. Thanks again.