Monday, December 8, 2008

A Year Gone By

This time last year, I was at a Christmas party desperately hoping that my baby would come early. He was due on Dec. 26th and I really did not want to be in the hospital for Christmas. As it turns out, he arrived 2 1/2 weeks early! Zachary was born on December 9th, that's tomorrow! How is he 1 year already? We have had a rollercoaster of a first year with him, but we made it in one piece. He has already had more hospital visits and head bumps than his 3 year old brother! I took his 1 year portraits today and I just have to share! Isn't he the cutest?

My Favorites!

And your freebie!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Happy Birthday Zachary!! He's adorable. Love the wordart...Thank you! :)

Aneta said...

What a cute boy! Happy Birthday Zachary!
Thanks for nice wordart!

Phyldar said...

Zachary sure looks like a keeper - what a cutie! Thanks for the Christmas wave word art *Ü*

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas - Word Art post. Thanks again.