Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thank You!

Have I mentioned that digi-scrappers are awesome!! Thank you so much for the birthday well wishes for Zachary, that was so special!! Other exciting news, I am over 10,000 hits on my counter, WOW!! I only started this blog in October and it is totally taking off! More exciting news, Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search found ME!! I'm listed there, go check them out! And the final exciting news, I think I am done my final round items for the designer contest at DSP! I'm too nervous to post it tonight, I have to look over it again tomorrow and make sure everything is perfect to me with fresh eyes! But, I am letting you see it tonight. Let me know if you think it is "Modern and Trendy", that was the theme! I was playing around with the stuff I made so you are getting some quick pages today!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I really like this!! thanks so much for the quickpages!

Michelle in MN said...

Very nice kit, yes I think it is modern. The colors and designs are great and make me think of the styles my teenagers like. Thank you so much for the QP!