Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Lazy Day

I just got my shower, yikes!! We were just playing with the boys all morning. All our christmas stuff is done and we didn't have anywhere to go, so we just hung out! It was fun! They are napping now, so I get to play on the computer! Hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic!
This is the layout I made with the kit from the contest. Since I don't scrap heritage, this picture was my inspiration for the whole kit. This is one of my favorite pictures of my grandparents, so I loved making a page with it. I thought it turned out so pretty, so I made it into a quick page for you!


Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I really like this! thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 08 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

peppermint said...

Love the QP. I have the perfect vintage photo for this layout.