Friday, December 12, 2008

A Happy Time of Year

Besides Christmas, December is a very busy time for our family. Zachary just had his birthday on the 9th. Yesterday, the 11th was our 4 year anniversary! We had the most beautiful Christmas wedding you can imagine and we are still going strong. It definitely does not feel like 4 years, which is probably a good thing! We have been together for 8 1/2, wow! Now that I'm writing this, I feel like I should have made some lovey dovey word art for today, but instead you can have more Christmas! Here are 2 of my favorite pictures from our wedding!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

1 comment:

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks for sharing your art. OMG! Your wedding pix are gorgeous. I'd always dreamed of a Christmas theme wedding, but it wasn't to be. Thanks for sharing those as well.
Carla