Saturday, December 20, 2008

Road Trip Day

My SIL, my 2 boys, and I traveled from NC to PA today to surprise the in-laws with a Christmas visit. We made all of them cry, they had NO idea, nobody slipped up and said anything. It was the best surprise ever!!! But, since I'm in PA without my harddrive, I can't post any freebies for you until I get back. Well, I guess I should say after Christmas. We will be back on the 23rd, but we will be busy, busy, busy getting ready for Santa. I hope you all have the most wonderful holiday, whichever one you celebrate!! I do have to say that last night I had my air on because the temp got up to 76 in my house and today there is snow on the ground and ice on the trees and it is only 24, brrrrrrr!!! The great thing, we are celebrating Chrismas morning here tomorrow so we get to have a white christmas, yay!!!

No comments: