Friday, December 19, 2008

Bad News

Well, bad news for me, but good news for you.  I didn't make it through the contest, however, I am very proud that I made it to the final round.  The good news for you is now you can have my kits for free!  So, I will start at the beginning with the 1st round.  So much for the last christmas gift yesterday, right, lol!  Pretty, pretty please show me your wonderful creations!!  I really would love some inspiration for my own pages!!  I just want to thank you all again, I don't feel so bad about not making it because I know I can create things for you and you really appreciate it, love you guys!!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Molly Richardson said...

Thanks so much! Great kit!!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - I really like this kit.

Merry Christmas :-D

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - I really like this kit.

Merry Christmas :-D

Rarole said...

Oh Jen, I wished you had made it! Your things are beautiful. But, I have seen many others that have tried in these types of competitions and not made it - only to be picked up by someone else who had been watching the outcome. Thank you for turning your disappointment into "Gifts" for us. You have a wonderful spirit.

Rhonda said...

Sorry you didn't make it. Your designs are wonderful. Thank-you!

TerriK said...

way cool! thanks for sharing.