Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

How was everyone's holiday?  I had the most wonderful time!!  We had a lot of different family events to attend and so I was busy as anything.  But, I already have my decorations down, whew, that's a relief!  I know New Year's is still a few days away, but we don't do much for it.  My hubby and I usually just get a bottle of Asti, some yummy snacks, and lounge on the couch waiting for the ball to drop.  So, I'm ready to get back to work!  I have some really exciting new things in store for this blog.  I am having so much fun with it, but I really want to make it more interactive.  I'm going to be implementing some challenges and it's going to be a ton of fun!!   

For today, I have the next contest kit for you!  It is the Blue Jay Road kit, I love this one.  I hope you all have some great beachy pictures to use with it.

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a really great job on this kit...thanks so much for sharing! :)

(cjw518 over at DSP :) )

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much for sharing!

Beachcomber said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit!

Pattycakes said...

Love this!! Thank you and have a Happy New Year!! :)

MemoryKeeper said...

Your layout is incredible! I love the blending with the photo overlay! Thanks for the great freebie!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Peg said...

great layout! And thanks for sharing your hard work!