Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Blog Party!!

Welcome blog party goers! This is my first ever blog party and I am so excited to be a part of it! I want to thank Digital Arts Cafe for hosting this event. I will keep a link to this post on top of my blog from December 1st through the 7th. For the party, I made a Christmas kit for you all to enjoy, I hope you like it! If your new here, please bookmark me! Almost everyday I have a new freebie for all my readers, love you guys!!

If you want to blog hop for some more freebies, here is the link to the other participating blogs, there are a lot of us!! Have fun!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

15 comments:

LindaJD said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely kit :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit!

Deborah Claxton said...

thanks for sharing your wonderful kit!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cool kit!

melothria@gmail.com said...

Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Thank you very much for a great kit :)

Sharla Graber said...

How cute! Thanks!!

Stefani said...

Very cute!! Thanks so much :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit!

Wendy said...

I love your kit, it is very cute!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Desertlilly23 said...

Oh WOW! After the blog train I am going to have to come back and finish looking through your stuff. Thanks a bunch!

Kathy said...

Thanks for your part of this huge train. I hate to snag and run, but I'm running late! I hope to get back.

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks so much for sharing:)