Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Computer Nightmares!

The past few days have been technology disaster world in my house! My desktop has a virus and my laptop power connector doesn't want to work. Right now, I am at my mom's house on her computer. Granted, both computers are OLD! My desktop only has 512 MB of ram, what does that tell you? So, we do need new computers, we just weren't preparing to get one quite yet. Anyway, I think (I hope!!!) I can get my husband to agree to get me a new computer for Christmas!! Keep your fingers crossed. Oh yea, I'm panicking because the next round for the designer contest is due Friday and everything was breaking down on me. Luckily, all of the digital stuff is on a huge external drive, so I will be toting that to my mom's for the rest of the week. I am almost done my contest stuff, thank goodness! Enjoy the blog party freebie if you haven't gotten it, I don't have anything for you today, hopefully tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry about the computer problems! Hopefully you have been a good girl this year and Santa will bring you a new one!!