Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Back

I had a whirlwind past few days! We had so much fun with our visiting family. On Thanksgiving we also celebrated Christmas since we won't be seeing them on the actual Christmas day. The kids had a blast! Then on Friday, we celebrated Zachary's 1st birthday since everyone was here! His actual birthday is December 9th. We had 5 kids here, so we sang Happy Birthday 3 times because all of the kids wanted to blow out the candles, lol! Then they were all lined up around Zachary so we let each one open presents for him. I have the cutest pictures of the whole experience. It was the quickest birthday present unwrapping ever, but it was so cute! Yesterday we got our Christmas tree and decorated the house, indoors and out! But, that means we are done. The only thing I have left to do is cards and some minor shopping. All the gifts in the house are wrapped already, yay! So, you can see why I haven't posted anything the past few days! I was in the birthday spirit so I made some WA for you for today! Enjoy it!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

4 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the birthday wordart!! :)

Pat said...

Thank you for the very nice birthday wordart.

charlene said...

Thank you so much for the lovely art words Charlene

West Coon Rapids Upholstery said...

Appreciate thiss blog post