Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting

The designer contest is over, but I am still anxiously awaiting the results.  I have been trying to stay away from the computer because it makes the waiting worse.  I'm going on a trip for the weekend and now I'm not even sure I'm going to find out before I leave!!!  This is killing me!  But, since I am going away and won't be back until the 23rd, I wanted to give you all a final christmas gift from me!  Some more chrismassy word art!  I hope you all have the most wonderful holiday and I will see you after christmas!!  Hopefully with really good news!!  Actually, if I find out I got an apprentice spot you will find out before christmas because I will be too excited to hold it in!!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much!

Pattycakes said...

Love the wordart...Thank you! :)