Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Joys of Boys

As I said yesterday, we have family in town. One of them is my cousin's 4 year old. So, he and my 3-year old play together really nicely. They were sitting in the play area driving cars around and making car noises. It was really cute! My little one was getting spoiled by his Aunt and, of course, she was loving it. I really think that little boys are the sweetest things! Whoever said they were made of snips, and snails, and puppy dog tails were not talking about mine, lol!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

4 comments:

Limarea said...

Nice and clean template, thank you =)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much! I like this template!

Deborah Claxton said...

Thanks for your set of templates...they are really great!!

kalinoou said...

merci!!!!