Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pretty Quick Page

This round of the designer contest has 3 parts. The first part was to make a layout using our kit from the last round, which was my Blue Jay Road kit. So I got that done and figured I would make it into a Quick Page for you all! I'm going to try to keep posting the next few days, but we do have family coming into town for Thanksgiving. So, if you don't see me until Saturday, you'll know why. Let me wish everyone a very Happy (early) Thanksgiving in case I don't post before then. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!


Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

2 comments:

Lori Crouch said...

Thank you for the "Pretty Quick Page." I love its simplicity and honesty.

TerriK said...

I love the boy colors. It is so hard to find stuff to scrap for boys.