Thursday, November 13, 2008

Every Other Commercial

Have you noticed the commercials lately, for those of us without Tivo that is, there are Christmas commercials just about every other one! I know that the Christmas season always starts early, but I just bought my first present today! Don't get me wrong, Christmas is my absolute favorite season, I got married on December 11th, but I don't like to get started until after Thanksgiving. Now my baby's birthday is December 9th, he will be 1. So I feel like I need to wait until after his birthday to get all christmassy. He was due December 26th, he came really early, we were so happy because we didn't want him to have to share Christmas with his birthday! Now, it's far enough away that we can wait to decorate and all that. Anyway, for those of you who have made it through my rambling, here is a freebie for you. It's just a little mini kit and I have a layout to show you that I made with it!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

No comments: