Friday, November 14, 2008

From Now On

I started as a 200 ppi person, dabbled in 300ppi and here is what I think. 200ppi rocks!! My computer works so much faster and I can fit a lot more stuff. I've read a lot about both and everyone I know who has printed in both can not see a difference. So, from now on I am going to design in 200ppi only. You guys want more stuff, right? I need the time and the space to design the things that I do and 200 ppi gives me that! So, I hope you don't mind. If you want to check out lots of posts regarding this go to Digital Scrapbook Place. Their designers work only in 200ppi, which is why I started in 200ppi. So, they have a lot of people who have printed both.

Anyway, here is another template for you! I don't think I ever mentioned, but the template files come in PSD and JPEG files for your convenience! Enjoy!


Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

kalinoou said...

very nice, merci!!!!