Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Round 2 of Designer Finder Contest

I posted my entries for the second round! We had to make a layout using the kit we made last time and then they gave us a color scheme and we had to make backgrounds. I think they turned out pretty good, I hope the judges think so! If you haven't been to Digital Scrapbook Place you should go check it out, it is the best digiscrappin community! There is lots of help and tutorials and lots of inspiration and, of course, lots of fun!

Here is my layout.
Here are my backgrounds.

And your freebie for the day is some word art. I am calling them Word Waves and this time around they are all the months of the year! I know I will have more of these later, if you like them!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

3 comments:

Patamomma said...

Oh, thanks so much. I can see these on my summer swim pics! Great work. Patty

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Super kewl!! Thanks so much!

Phyldar said...

These are so cool - thanks!