Sunday, March 29, 2009

Try Out Some Glitter

I have recently learned how to make really good digital glitter.  I'm so excited because I love glitter and now it won't be all over my house!  I started making glitter that coordinates with my kits because then you can use it for your title or any other embellishments that you add to the page.  It's a fun way to add some sparkle!  The glitter can be purchased seperately or it's free when you purchase the kit that it matches.  I thought you might like to try a style so that you can see how it looks.  In your download, I include .asl files for PS and also .png files for those who have programs that don't use styles.  If you have any questions please ask!

Here are some of my kits that have matching glitter.

I guess you're ready for your freebie sampler after all that!  Enjoy!!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so much.