Friday, March 27, 2009

I Have A New Computer

YAY!!!  I have a new laptop and it is so fantastic.  Sorry for the delay in blogging, but I got out of my groove with the computer transition.  I'm trying to focus again and get things done!  Since my computer is super fast like a rocket, lol!  

SOTB is going to be down from the 28th through the 2nd for a server switch, so I am going to have a bunch of new kits going up on the new server after the 2nd.  I've got a baby one done so far and I have a boy one half done and a spring one also half done!  Some new glitter styles too, woohoo!  I love glitter!!

Since the site is going to be down, we will be doing Speed Scrap via email!  If you haven't been introduced to speed scrapping yet, this will be an easy way to try it out.  You will receive all of the instructions in your email on Tuesday at 8pm EST (that's our usual speed scrap time) and then you have 2 hours to complete your layout and upload to the gallery.  The gallery is supposed to still work during the server move, but if it doesn't you can email me the layout.  

If you would like to join in on the email SS, send me your email to purelypixels82@gmail.com!  I hope you will all try it out!

I made a pretty little word art set for all of you!!  Grab it now, it will be part of a larger set that will match my new spring kit, coming soon!!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

8 comments:

VERO The Sahm said...

Lucky girl, I dream about another computer too LOL !! thanks so much for those awesome wordarts !!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Janeal said...

Congrats on your laptop! And thank you so much for the great wordart!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Beautiful WAs. TFS

bj said...

thanks for the wa....congrats on your new computer...new computers are awesome, wish i had one

* Lee said...

Thank you so much!

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving these old links active - much appreciated!