Sunday, March 8, 2009

Country Primitive

I found this color palette that I completely loved, but it has taken me weeks to figure out what to do with it.  It was my first designer block.  But, finally, it took on a country primitive theme that has turned out so cute!  I am very glad to be done with it so I can move on, lol!  I really love the direction it took though.  Today I have a quick page for you so you can sample this lovely little kit!  Don't forget about the template challenge, you have until Thursday.  Also, my next speed scrap is this Tuesday night at 8pm!  Don't miss it, we had so much fun last week!


Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.