Saturday, March 7, 2009

Check This Out

I have been in love with Vero the Sahm's layouts ever since she answered my 1 kit call on Digishoptalk.  So, when I placed my CT call, I was hoping she would be interested!  She was and so she is my very first CT member, woohoo!  Today, she was honored with the layout of the day on the SOTB blog!  She has also created a layout for the template challenge, look how beautiful it is.  She used my Tranquil Evening page kit.  Here is a link to her blog also!

So, let me see your layouts for the template challenge!  One of you will win a free kit!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

kalinoou said...

merci!!!!!!!!!!!

VERO The Sahm said...

I am so glad to be in your CT Jen !! Easy to create LO's with your great kits ;-)) and this template is really nice ! Go on girls and win a kit !!