Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wii Fun

I am totally exhausted from playing the Wii at my parent's house today!  It's only 8 pm and I could lay down and crash.  We played bowling, tennis, baseball, boxing, and Wii Fit games too.  The boxing is killer!  I was really good at the tightrope walking in Wii Fit, that was funny!  My husband got 1st place in the long jump and hula hooping, lol!  I could not beat him in Tennis for the life of me, I don't know what it is, I only beat him in 1 game.  Oh well, for all fellow Wii players waking up the next day with sore muscles, I understand!

Today I have the Thomas freebie for you!  All of these character kits must only be used for personal use since we don't own the copyrights of the images.  I just want to make that clear, I'm making them for fun!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

9 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I was totally looking for trains last month!!! Thanks so much!!!

Stefanie Eskander said...

How fun to find a new blog! Thanks for sharing your fun ideas and designs. I hope to stop by often!

Melanie said...

Oh I love the Wii, too!
My favourite sport is BOWLING! :)
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Anonymous said...

We love the wii here to lots of fun!
Thanks soo much for the trains i been looking around forever for Thomas and friends stuff!
(hugs)
Have a great week

April

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

kym said...

Thank you for the Thomas kit. My husband is also master of the wii hula hoop. After only 3 rounds of boxing, my arms and shoulders were killing me the next day.

Anonymous said...

I love your work!!!

My son loves Thomas, but I have a ton of suggestions for you...

Feel free to do any if you can, I would love any of them... I have photos of him sitting in awe of these shows with a huge smile!

Blues Clues
Backyardigans
SuperWhy
Kipper
Maggie & The Ferocious Beast *Which is my super challenge as I can't find anything anywhere for this???*

Selena x

Alisha said...

Thank you so much, my son just got his first Thomas set for christmas! This will be perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ideal for my son he loves trains, thank you