Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BIG News!

I got a job!  Scrap Outside the Box is my new home, my first designer job, woohoo!  I got hired yesterday!!  They are in the process of changing servers so my designs won't be up until the beginning of February, but they will be in a store!  I am so excited, can you tell?  I even made a brand new blinkie for my fans.  Grab it and put it on your blogs or in your siggys if it's allowed at the sites you frequent!!  

Because I am so busy designing, I don't have much time to scrap, so I will probably have a CT call pretty soon.  If you're interested, keep an eye out on here!  I would love to have a fantastic team of creative girls to help me out!

I also have a template for you today, enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good, please open my blog

Flora said...

wow congrats on your new job..I will have to check out your designs when they are up in the store:0)thanks for the great template..flora

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new position as a designer at Scrap Outside the Box, and thanks again for the cute template.

kalinoou said...

merci................