Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wacky Word Art

So now that my computer runs at a decent pace, I have discovered I don't have any time to read anymore.  I always did my reading while waiting for things to save in photoshop, lol!  I guess now that I can get my work done quicker, I just get to play afterwards!

Today I have a word art challenge for you.  All you have to do is design a layout with the wordart, post it in your favorite gallery, and leave a link on this blog.  Do that to earn some pixel dust, 10 pieces to be exact!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

6 comments:

Lilbirdscrap said...

This is a GREAT freebie! Thanx 4 sharing!

MrsCullenized said...

Lovely WA. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! just love the way your blog is layed out and great stuff, too! Have a great day!
KimberlyRae

Creaties van Henrike said...

Very Nice WA! Thanks!

Simone said...

Wonderful quotes, Thanks for your beautiful Wordart, I'll be posting soon,
thanks Simsage

Anonymous said...

appreciate your good work