Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Take A Template

So, we were supposed to get a bunch of snow here in NC and instead we got barely a dusting.  Yet, still my son didn't have preschool!  I'm from PA, so what they think snow is and what I think snow is are two completely different things.  We were excited just to get the inch or two that they were calling for so the boys could play in it.  Oh well.  Instead we stayed warm inside and watched the inauguration, so it wasn't all bad!  My 3 year old learned more about politics today than he has in his whole life, lol!  Now he knows where the white house is, who the president is, and more!  Here is your Take A Template for this week, please join in the challenges!!  Use the template and link your LO back here to receive 10 pieces of pixel dust! Learn about the challenges by clicking on the links at the top of the page. Have fun!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

6 comments:

Canadianmommy said...

Hi! First time on your blog and I love it!! You are very talented, awesome freebies!! Thanks so much, you are now added to my favourites. LOL

SarahB said...

Cute template! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Angel said...

Hi there~

I am so totally there with you about the snow. I presently live in VA, which was also supposed to get snow and didnt. They closed everything included public and private schools to include the colleges for "impending weather". I could count the flurries on one hand...they are so weird here. I am from Michigan and we went to school no matter what.
Anywoo... thank you so much for the template.

ScrapShana said...

We never get snow here either. Would be nice to have some to play in though!
Great template, thanks!

elnorac said...

So simple, nice, versatile and elegant! Thank you very much.

kalinoou said...

MERCI