Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pining for Pixels

Imagine a pixie dancing through a beautiful, enchanted forest leaving a trail of pixie dust in her wake.  Now imagine that this pixie grants digiscrappers wishes!!  What do digiscrappers want most of all?  Freebies, of course!!

Today I am introducing you to our very own Pixel Pixie.  She will be your guide through the Purely Pixels challenges!!  Whenever you see her, you will know that you can earn some of her pixel dust!  Build up your pixel dust throughout each month to earn free stuff!

Without further ado, I introduce you to the one, the only, Purely Pixels Pixel Pixie(courtesy of JLStock)!!
The goal each month is to reach 100 pieces of pixel dust.  If you do that, you will get to choose a free kit from my store, woohoo!  

Let me walk you through the different challenges and what you can earn for each.  

Pining for Pixels
I have set up an Etsy shop with my digital designs, yay!  The challenge each week will be to buy the featured kit, design a layout with that kit, post it in a gallery (DSP is my fave), and leave a link on this blog.  If you do that, I will have special posting bonuses just for you!   The really fun part is you get to help build the posting bonuses!  Just leave me a comment letting me know what you want to see in the bonus kit!!

Pixel dust earned - 25 pieces
Occurs - 4 times a month

So you see, if you just do this challenge, you will earn your 100 pieces of pixel dust!!

Wacky Word Art
Once a week I will post some freebie wordart for you.  All you have to do is design a layout with the wordart, post it in a gallery (DSP is my fave), and leave a link on this blog.  

Pixel dust earned - 10 pieces
Occurs - 4 times a month

Take A Template
This will work like the word art challenge, but with a template instead!  You get to "take a template", design a layout with the template, post it in a gallery (DSP is my fave), and leave a link on this blog.   

Pixel dust earned - 10 pieces
Occurs - 4 times a month

Trivia
I love trivia and to feed that addiction, I may do some random trivia questions throughout each month!  If you answer correctly, you get 1 piece of pixel dust!

TIP AND TRICKS
* You don't have to do each challenge individually.  You can combine all 3 in one layout and still earn the pixel dust for each challenge.  So you would end up with 45 pieces of pixel dust for just one layout!

*To reach 100 pieces of pixel dust, you must do at least 1 Pining for Pixels Challenge.

*If you have any questions, contact me by email at purelypixels82@yahoo.com and I will be sure to get it!

I know this is a lot of info all at once, but once we get in the swing of things it will be a lot of fun!  I hope you will join me!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!