Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Kit From the Contest

Here it is, the final round kit!  I think it's my favorite, I just love the colors and all the glitter!  

Tomorrow starts an exciting new year and with that comes some awesome new changes for this blog!!  I told you in an earlier post that I would have some challenges to make it more fun here.  Well, come back tomorrow so you don't miss anything!!!  I hope you will all join in the fun and make this the coolest digiscrap blog around!!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen


5 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thank you so much! I am excited to use the 3 picture holder thing. What is that called?!?

Jen said...

I called it a photo prong, I don't know if that's right or not!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Peg said...

What a fun kit! Thanks for sharing your work!

April said...

This is great! This will be fun to work with. Thank you for sharing.