Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't remember if I actually said Happy New Year to all of you, so it's a little belated, but hey, Happy New Year!!  Did you make your resolutions yet?  I hate resolutions because I never follow them, but I am trying to lose weight because we are going to Disney in December, yay!!  I told my husband I don't want to be fat in the pictures, lol!  

I had a day to myself today and it was so fun!  I spontaneously decided to get my hair cut, I probably got about 7 inches cut off.  I LOVE it!!  I needed a change from ponytails and it is still super easy!  Then I had to return some stuff at Kohl's and bought some new clothes.  They were having awesome sales and I got a shirt for $2!!  And a new pair of jeans, you can always use jeans!

So, I have the wordart ready for you today.  If you use it in a layout and post here, you will receive 10 pieces of pixel dust!!  Whose going to be my first on the pixel dust board?
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thanks for the WA. I like it

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 04 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you! Thank you! :)