Sunday, January 4, 2009

Exciting News

I was offered a spot on the Elements Team at DigiByDesign!!!!  This is one step below designer!!  They mentor me and help me get my products up to par and then they usually offer a position, woohoo!!  I can't believe it!  I was so thrilled to get this, especially because they already gave me some very helpful info!  So, with this comes one big change.  I will be designing from now on in 300ppi.  I know that this is great for most of you.  My computer chugs along really slowly, but I will deal with it.  Now my stuff will match everything else you own.   Off Broadway will be the last 200ppi kit.  I am already starting on my first kit for them.  I also have a new kit in my Etsy shop, the preview is below.  I made a sampler that matches it for your freebie today!



Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Congratulations! Thanks too for your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.