Thursday, October 30, 2008

Phillies Won the World Series and a Freebie!

That's right, after 28 years, the Phillies won the World Series again! My husband is a major sports fan, so he got me excited. The funny thing is the last time the Phillies won my husband was 3 years old. Now, they won again and Aidan is 3 years old. Weird! Hopefully we don't have to wait until Aidan's kid is 3 years old for them to win again.
I am squeezing in this blog post between dropping Aidan off at preschool and going back to preschool for their fall festival. He got to dress up in his cowboy costume, which turned out super cute!! I can't wait to get some pictures to share with you! They get to go trick or treating to each classroom and all the different ages set up games for all the kids to play. It's a really fun day for them and we get to watch and take pictures! So, Zachary and I will be heading back soon. I put him down for a short nap so he won't be totally cranky!

I made a layout using the Rusty Blues freebie that I have for you today! I don't usually like gold, but I like it a lot in this kit.



Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).