Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Awesome Color Generator and a Kit for you!

I just found this awesome color generator called Palette Generator! It gives you colors based off of your pictures, it is very useful. Look at what I did with a couple of my photos!


One of the ideas on the site is to use it for home decorating. I thought that was a really neat idea. You can find a picture of anything and use it for inspiration! So go and try it out and I would love to see what you come up with!

I have a page kit freebie for you all today. I hope you like it! If you do, leave me some love!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen


3 comments:

Jen Graham said...

I love the color palette you used for this set. :)

Jen Graham said...

Maybe I am suffering from mommy brain? but where do I go to use the color generator?

Jen said...

Oops, sorry, I have Mommy Brain too, I forgot to post the link! Here you go! I'll edit the post too!
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/colors.php