Monday, March 1, 2010

$1 Items, A New Challenge, and a Freebie


Start of a new month equals some exciting news for me!

First, our new Create A Collab, Parisian Spring, is up at Enchanted Studio Scraps. Each piece is only $1 through March 8th, so grab them while their super cheap and build your own collab!! Just click on the preview to go check it out!


Also starting this month is my new Scrap By Numbers challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps! Won't you join me? Click on the ad to see the details for March!


Last, but not least, here is a free mini kit for you, enjoy! Don't forget to become a Facebook Fan for exclusive goodies and coupons!



3 comments:

jill said...

thank you - i'll use this!

Vicky said...

Rich and simple. Really great elements. Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.