Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daily Download At SOTB

The daily download is still going on over at the SOTB blog.  The kit is a super cute St. Patty's Day theme!  Go over and grab the pieces you may have missed so far!

We had another great speed scrap last night!  I have some quick pages for you today that are made with the bonuses so far that the girls have received for playing.  The whole kit will be available in my store at the end of the month!  It's called Just Add Dirt.

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool download!
I'm picking it up and posting it on my All-Free-Digi-Scraps yahoo group.

Thank you!
Stella
http://cottagescrapbooks.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these great qp's. Very nice colors.
Wil

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! So cute!

CindyLou said...

Thank you for the wonderful QPs and the awesome speedy scrap bonus too!! I love these fun colors.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.