Sunday, March 1, 2009

CT Call and Customer Appreciation Month

I'm having my first CT Call, woohoo!!  If you love my work and would like to create for me, apply today!
Purely Pixels CT Call

I am looking for super talented scrappers to join my creative team!

Requirements:

1.       At least 2 layouts per kit downloaded.

2.       Post in the following galleries: Scrap Outside The Box, DST, and 1 other gallery of your choice.

3.        At least 3 layouts uploaded each month.

How to apply:

1.       Send an email to purelypixels82@yahoo.com with subject CT Call.

2.       Tell me a little about yourself and why you would like to join my team, links to your most recent galleries, and other teams  you are on (if applicable).

Call ends March 31st.  Apply ASAP!

_______________________________________________

We have so many fun things planned for March at SOTB!  Starting today, the new designers at SOTB are having a daily download on the SOTB blog.  Look how cute it is!  You can get my first piece today!

2 comments:

Phill and Melissa said...

All the best for your CT call http://www.mglscraps.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.