Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Please Join Me!!

Join SOTB Owner Danielle Fenning for a Tricks of the Trade Crop. Learn a Photoshop technique live from the experts and earn a posting bonus for trying it out! Then make suggestions for next month's crop! After tonight, these will be scheduled on the third Wednesday of every month.

Will you join me for this fun crop?  I would love to "meet" some of my blog readers and SOTB is a very fun place to be!!  Come on over tonight at 10pm EST!  The girls are so much fun, you will love it!

And a heads up, starting in March, Tuesday nights at 8pm EST will be my speedy scrap crop!  Mark it on your calendars, I want you all to join me!


Happy Scrappin'
Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun template!!

Unknown said...

Great template.

Anonymous said...

what a great template! love it

Anonymous said...

Cool template - thanks!

kalinoou said...

merci!!!!