Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Look, Newsletter, and a Reminder

Check out my blog, isn't it bright and fun!!  I am ready for warm weather and so I dressed up my blog to tide me over.  I made it with my After The Rain kit!

I'm also starting a monthly newsletter filled with tips and inspiration and more.  Please sign up today.  It's over on the right above the about me section!

I also wanted to remind you all that game night is tomorrow!!  Join me in the chatroom for some fun and prizes!

Here's a template for you!!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

7 comments:

niki said...

thanks for the info and the cute template!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Cute template, thanks!!

roman said...

I haven't been able to download your template. When you fix it, please let me know. I'd love to have it.

Jen said...

Here is an alternate link for you to try!

http://www.mediafire.com/?cynz0itzmza

roman said...

That worked! Thanks so much!

kalinoou said...

merci!!!!