Sunday, February 8, 2009

My New Store!

Ok, I had a quick mention of my store yesterday, but didn't have time to go in depth because I was at my sister-in-law's for the weekend!  A wonderful kid-free weekend!!!  But, now it's back to work and I have to tell you all about what's happening.  My store officially opened yesterday, it was very exciting!  Right now, I only have a few things for sale because I'm just starting.  More will be added pretty often, I'm working my little designer butt off, lol!  Here are some previews of the kits for sale right now:

This first one is called Inspire Me, you can find it by clicking here!
These two beautiful layouts were created with my Inspire Me kit by Vero The Sahm and you can find her blog by clicking here!

The other kit in the store right now is called Tranquil Evening.  You can find it by clicking here!


I put this layout together with this kit and a picture of my youngest.  Of course, this layout doesn't even scratch the surface of what is available in this kit, but it gives you an idea!  

I made a Quick Page for you out of my layout for your freebie today!  Enjoy and go check out my new store!!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Très joli ! Merci !

Thank you !

Yummers! said...

Thank you for the adorable quick page. Can't wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Colleen Said:

Thanks for sharing this wonderful quick page.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your two kits. Everything you have is fresh, clean and very hip. Thanks. Will have to go buy them. Chris

Vivayne said...

Great kits and layouts :)