Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAC Blog Train

We are chasing the winter blues away with this fun blog train!  You will get all sorts of freebies with these bright, springy colors!  If you have never been here before, please bookmark and come back, there are a ton of freebies for you here!  I also just opened up my very first shop at Scrap Outside The Box!

You can find the list of all the blogs participating here!

My part is called You Are My Sunshine and was inspired by my boys!

Here is a layout I did with it!  Have fun!

Now available in my store!



Happy Scrappin'
Jen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

R. said...

Thank you for this adorable kit. I love your designs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this very cute kit :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/etc... Theme post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much this is Cute :)

Judy said...

I love this it is so cute thanks

nancypinct said...

Very, very cute! Thank you for this very nice gift!