Thursday, February 19, 2009

Belated Valentine's Freebie

I just got Art Rage and it is soooooooooooo fun!!  If you haven't heard of it, it is a program that goes hand in hand with photoshop.  You can paint, color with crayons, use glitter, and more and it's only $25.  You can't beat that!  I love playing with the glitter and I don't have it all over the house this way, lol!  

Don't forget about my mystery shopper challenge, there are winners everyday!  All you have to do is place an order for $5 or more and you're entered!!  Go check out my store today!

I made you some glitter hearts to play with, have fun!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.