Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Fun Freebie

Part of the new year at DSP is a thing called Scrapolution!  It is really fun and it helps you set and keep your scrapping goals throughout the year.  The one I was working on for this week was to get all birthday pictures that you haven't scrapped done.  So, I had 3 different birthday's to scrap.  Aidan's 2 and 3 year old parties and Zachary's 1 year old one.  I finally got them all done today, it is a relief.  I hate doing birthday pages because I take so many pictures that they are always crowded.  But, anyway, Aidan's 2nd birthday was a Diego theme and I didn't have anything to go with it.  So, I made a kit to use and that is your freebie for today.  So, all of you who have Diego fans in the family, grab it!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 01:21pm, NY 04:21pm, UK 09:21pm] - 12 Jan [OZ 08:21am]).

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks so much! The tiger is adorable!

Dana said...

Thank you so much - my kids adore Diego !

Jennifer said...

You have no idea how excited I am to have this kit! Thank you soooo much. My 18month daughter Alora, is obsessed with Diego and Diego was actually her first word! HAHA Thank you so much. P.S. Is there anyway you can create a Nemo kit?:)

Jen said...

Sure, give me a few days!

Franny said...

Come to post all your freebies at:

Picklebeans dot com / Forum

I hope you or your CT's will use the forum to post your freebies, it is really easy!

Hope to see you there:)

Simone said...

Fantastic, thanks so much