Friday, January 30, 2009

Don't Miss It!

Starting Sunday, the 1st, I am part of a giant blog train.  You can get a whole mega kit worth of stuff if you follow along.  It is a Valentine's theme and it is adorable, so come on over on Sunday, I'll have a link to the next person!

So, I expanded my Inspire Me kit and it's ready to be put in the shop.  Who wants it for free?  I'm having a 1 kit CT call for this kit.  You can find the info here!  If you haven't been to DigiShopTalk before, it's a great site.  All digiscrappers should be members!  

Also, I'm so excited for this week because of the blog train on the 1st, my birthday is on the 2nd, and my shop opens sometime next week!  I can't stand not having a freebie, so I am giving you one of my kits, Off Broadway.  Enjoy it!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful freebie.

Thank you

Kimberly Mincks-Schlehahn said...

Thank you so much, Jen! I look forward to seeing your stuff at SOTB!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

This is GREAT!! TFS