Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back With Freebies

Hi everyone, I was on a hiatus again from freebies, I hate not making freebies for you all!  I was so busy and then my computer was being sooooooo slow.  I finally ordered more memory for it, so hopefully that will fix the problem.  It comes tomorrow, yay!!  

Also, check out my new blinkies for Digi By Design, fun right?  I am going to be doing the font challenge starting next month.  I'll be reminding you all, you better come play with me, lol!  You love my freebies, right, you get one for doing the font challenge!  

Anyway, here are some quick pages that match the kit for this week's Pining For Pixels challenge.  Enjoy!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I like these! THanks so much!!

peppermint said...

Thanks for the cute QP's.