Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Made It!!!!

I made it through to the final round of the designer contest!!! This round we have to do a "modern and trendy" kit with colors that they provided and also an extra embellishment pack to go with it. I already have some ideas floating around in my head! I have until Dec. 15th to get it done, wish me luck!!! Today we went to visit Santa for cookies and milk at my husband's company, it was really cute. My 3 year old asked for popcorn, if every year was that easy, right? Then we went to see a Christmas parade afterwards, it was long, but the kids loved it. We were all bundled up and my 3 year old was waving to everybody and saying Merry Christmas! Because of all that I have no freebie, but I hope to get something done for you today or tomorrow!! Until then, enjoy your holiday preparations!

Happy Scrappin'
Jen

No comments: