Sunday, December 14, 2008

Are You Ready Yet?

For Christmas that is. I am, I can't wait for Christmas morning. It is so much fun when you have little ones whose eyes light up because Santa left them presents under the tree!! Each year gets more fun because our oldest, who is 3, understands more and more each year! We have a Christmas countdown that holds mini candy canes and we told him when the candy canes run out that's when Santa would come. He always says, "Santa comes tonight?" and we have to ask him if there are still candy canes and he checks and says "Yes, not tonight yet." When he comes out with silly little words for other words we call them Aidanisms, so the Aidanism for today is icepickle for icicle, lol! I thought that was so cute!
Happy Scrappin'
Jen

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I just discovered your blog. Thanks so much for all your freebies!!! I am excited to go through what you have and use it.

kalinoou said...

all of your template ar very nice!!!