Friday, November 21, 2008

So Tired

It's only 6:30pm and I'm ready for bed, lol! Staying up for Twilight last night is taking it's toll. We got home around 3am and the kids woke us up at 7am, 4 hours is definitely not enough. But, it was worth it. The movie was as good as the previews made it out to be, we really enjoyed it. And we learned our lesson with Harry Potter to not compare book and movie. Although, the Twilight movie really stayed mostly true to the book. They kept some classic lines and it was very similar to the book. Plus, Stephanie Meyer had a cameo! It was very good. Beware of one of the trailers though if you aren't into horror flicks. I hid my eyes and I was still jumping because of my friend next to me who was watching it, lol! It was a fun girls night out, we went out to eat first and to Barnes and Noble and Starbucks. We needed that caffeine boost!

Here is a template for you today!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

No comments: