Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!

Yes, it is a real day to celebrate our fantastic hobby!! Everyone agrees that it is fantastic, right? I'm in the midst of 2 design contests, so send creative vibes my way! Anything helps, and I may get a position as a designer, which would be so cool! Thanks for coming to visit my little space on the web, I love that so many people are stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss any of the freebies, I appreciate all of you! If you like what I am offering I would love to hear it, just leave me a comment. I like to now if I am creating stuff that you really like! I would love to see what you create with my things too, just send me an email or post a comment here! Thanks everyone!
I have another template for you today. Enjoy!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).

Tara said...

This is a gourgeous template! I did download, however there are only JPEG version in the zip. Is that what it's supposed to be? Anyways, lovely template!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you like it! I fixed the link, it includes a PSD file now too!!