Friday, November 7, 2008

The Fall Colors

Fall comes a little later here than other parts of the country, but it has finally arrived and the leaves are gorgeous this year! There is one tree along the road to my house that is bright red! I don't think I have ever seen a tree that color. I have to take my camera out and go get some pictures of that one. It is amazing! My 3 year old keeps saying "Mommy, the trees are so beautiful." He heard me say it first, it's so cute!

The freebie today is more for your summer picture! You can use it when you need to warm up in the winter months! I have a LO that I did with it too! This is a picture from our trip to Bermuda in 2007 for my brother's wedding. That trip inspired this kit, Treasures of Atlantis!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).