Monday, November 3, 2008

Did You Remember?

To turn your clocks back yesterday? I did, but the kids were a little off schedule today. They adjust pretty quickly though, so tomorrow they should be fine. We all have colds, it started with Aidan and he passed it to the rest of us. I hate having a cold, expecially a stuffy nose!

Today I have my second submission for the Sunshine Studios contest for you. It is a kit called Teen Angst and includes 6 papers, 13 elements, and an alpha! Hope you like it!

Download it here!

Happy Scrappin'

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Channon said...

I loved your teenage angst kit! I want to show you something I made for a friend. It is not all of your kit, but your kit inspired it and you will see bits and pieces through out the book

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=756d0b70-3048-6168-a4a4-766fd8b21ec5&productId=3&projectSponsor=162184

Channon said...

copy and paste the link above to check out the project.